Access a Trusted Network of Healthcare Professionals
At Winston Medical Staffing Services, the allied health and nurse staffing division of Winston Resources, our medical recruiters are all professionals in their respective disciplines. Because of their direct experience, they understand the unique demands of working in a healthcare setting – including JCAHO compliance, licensure and education requirements – and know where to look to find the medical professionals you need. When you’re ready to fill a position, our medical recruiters are ready to act … 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
How We Screen Candidates
All Winston allied health and nursing professionals must undergo the following process in order to ensure they are skilled, experienced and properly credentialed:
- Prescreening to assure credentialing and a minimum of two years related experience
- Background Checks
- License/Credential Verification
- Education Verification
- Two References are Verified
- OIG/EPLS Check
- New York State Nursing Home Nurse Aid Registry Screening (if applicable)
- Health Assessment (Physical exam and toxicology screen)
Medical Professionals We Can Help You Find
Winston Medical Staffing Services has created a trusted network of the best talent in a wide range of healthcare positions, including:
- Medical Assistants
- Radiology (All Modalities)
- Therapists (PT/OT/Speech)
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
- Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA)/Companions
- Social Workers
- Dental Assistants
- Dental Hygienists
- Nurse Practitioners (NP)
- Physician Assistants (PA)
- Laboratory Support
- Central Sterile Techs
- Physicians (Corporate/Occupational)
Why Winston Medical Staffing Services?
Our medical staffing services give you the ability to:
- Access qualified candidates while complying with all standards of JCAHO.
- Respond quickly to staffing shortages.
- Avoid heavy overtime hours and delayed treatment.
- Focus on maintaining a high level of patient care…not on staffing.
“Winston Support Services, LLC has earned the Joint Commissions Gold Seal of Approval”
Joint Commission standards relate to quality and safety of care issues. Anyone believing that he or she has pertinent and valid information about such matters should report these to the management of Winston Medical Staffing. If the concerns cannot be resolved through Winston Medical Staffing, the individual is encouraged to contact the Joint Commission.
Notify Winston Medical Staffing of your concern via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may report these to the Joint Commission:
Office of Quality and Patient Safety
The Joint Commission
One Renaissance Boulevard
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181